Top 5 Things I Know Now (that I wish I knew then)
- Pick my Battles – Life would not have come to a halt, and many situations/relationships would have been different.
2. Listen, Really Listen – No matter how long or involved someone’s thought process may be. There’s an important message to be heard.
3. Ask People Questions about Themselves – Take a genuine interest, everyone has a truly unique perspective.
4. Negative Energy is Negative – Focus on turning that energy around with a positive spin. Much more productive.
5. Everyone Makes Mistakes – Not the end of the world, don’t be so hard on myself. More importantly, “what did I learn from this, so I can be better?”